Friday, July 8, 2011

What is your Favorite ActivInspire Tool?

Recently I Tweeted out that I was looking for people to respond to the question What is your favorite ActivInspire Tool? I thought it would be fun to see what other people would say was their favorite.

I had a lot of responses back and weeded out the duplicates and came up with a top 5 list of the users who answered. These are in no particular order they are just listed as I came across them in my twitter feed.

  • Drag and Drop Actions
  • Extract Text
  • Camera Tool
  • Dual User
  • Hidden Action
There were many other tools that people sent in that I would like to mention as well that did not get a lot of notoriety with just a single mention.
  • Desktop Annotate
  • Express Poll
  • Magic Ink
  • Screen Recorder
  • Handwriting Recognition
For myself I like the Import From Scanner/Camera Tool because I like being able to integrate Document Camera usage into flipchart lessons that I create. I want to thank all of the people that responded to my Tweet, without you I would not have been able to compile the information and post it in this blog entry.

If you do not see your favorite ActivInspire Tool listed, or did not get an opportunity to reply to my original Tweet please share it with us by leaving a Comment.

No comments: