Tuesday, November 2, 2010

EDU Glogster Presentations

EDUGlogster has two new features for premium users. Presentations and Portfolios. I put together a couple of Presentations from Glogs that I had previously created or that someone else created and I added to prepared Glogs. The Presentations are listed below.

You need Flash plugin!

You need Flash plugin!

To create a Presentation, gather similar glogs together, for instance staff development, reading, social studies, etc. Even if you didn't create them yourself, you can add to prepared glogs. To add to prepared glogs: click on a glog and scroll down to find the "Rate It" box. Within this box you can Add to Favorites, Embed it, Edmodo it, and Add to prepared Glogs. Now you can combine like glogs together to make a presentation. You can then look at an individual glog by clicking on the page that is showing.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Ohhhh, I like this! I can't wait to try it out too!