Thursday, August 29, 2013

Rockin' In My School Shoes ....


What was the last song you had stuck in your head?

Well, I know what the next song stuck in your head will be ...



While visiting Smith Farm Elementary School media center on the first day, I overheard a read-aloud and the song to go with it!

You probably guessed that it was a Pete the Cat book!

I have had "rockin' in my school shoes" stuck in my head for three days!

(Wonderopolis today calls things that get stuck in your head Earworms!)

My coworkers smiled at first when I sang those words and hummed the tune and then added their names ....

Then I think it became a bit much ...

But I just kept going because it was stuck in my head ...

I think I have decided that needs to be a theme song ...

I think all the things we (I) do each day should be worthy of

Can you think of things you have done that would qualify you to rock in your school shoes?

Can you think of things you can do?

That is my challenge!

Go rock those school shoes! :)

No comments: