Monday, May 13, 2013

Chat With A Future Astronaut

What do you want to be when you grow up?

I talked to someone today who has set a goal and is working towards it! 

As a result of my NASA Launch Adventure, I have become much more interested in things related to NASA, space, and astronauts. That interest led me to Astronaut Abby ... Have You Heard About AstronautAbby?

I had such a great chat with her about her dream and the steps she is taking to get there!

We recorded the chat so you can watch it below!




What is your favorite thing she shared?

Did you learn something?

I know I did!

Abby and I would love for you to go explore her website, http://astronautabby.com/, and check out the many possibilities there!

I can't wait until Abby and I get to chat again!
_____________________________________________________________________

There are ways you can use technology to bring people like Astronaut Abby into your classroom!

We can help you use technology to find people to bring into your classroom too!

No comments: