Saturday, September 1, 2012

Need Ideas for Ways to Use the Document Camera?

A couple of years ago, I posted a list of 10 links offering suggestions for things teachers could do usign document cameras. When I checked the links in the post recently, I found that only three of the links still worked .... yikes! So I am posting part of the post again and adding in some more current links (working ones)!

Document cameras can be used to take pictures, videos, and even as web cams. I think teachers just need more information on the many ways these tools can be used. I know they also need the time to try things out. Even though there are document cameras in many classrooms, I do think that tool has been overlooked.

Here is a list of links to a wide variety of ways document cameras can be used in the classroom:


No comments: