Monday, August 13, 2012

Have You Thanked a Teacher Today?

I found this video and just felt like I needed to share it!



So my plan is to thank a teacher today and at least one everyday!
_____________________________________________

Did you notice how your attention was drawn to words and phrases in this video based on the way they were presented or moved?
Did you notice whether your attention was drawn more to the words or the background?
Did you notice the how the colors in this video made you feel?
Did you notice how the soft edges of the shapes fit well with the message?

What are some other things you noticed? .
(You can go back and watch it again ... I watched it 4 times the morning I found it)

Any ideas on ways we can make use of the things we noticed?
How can we help administrators, teachers, and students make better use of the things we noticed?

No comments: