Tuesday, March 20, 2012

What can you see?

image from TechnologyRocksSeriously.com
What doors and windows you have opened today?
Front door? Back door? Car door?

Has opening those doors or windows allowed you to see and/or feel anything different? unique?

Do you have a window in your classroom? Can you see outside from your desk?

There are no windows close to my desk at work ... unless you count the computer ...


I know that I have written about animal webcams before:
But I think I have discovered even more animal videos and webcams almost everywhere I looked last week ...
Even though I have been to zoos and seen these types of animals, I still find it very interesting to be able to watch the animals via webcam (and videos). Imagine the wonder and curiosity these images would create for students who have seen animals like this before but especially for those who have not ....

Think about all the doors and windows technology has made accessible for both us and our students ...

No comments: