Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Great news from Symbaloo ...

... at least in my opinion!

I have written a couple of blog posts about Symbaloo in the past couple of months. One of the last things I wrote about was that you could now embed a Symbaloo into a wiki or web page. I thought that was a great feature, but I wanted to be able to add a Symbaloo into a blog post. At the time of the post on embedding Symbaloo into a wiki or web page, there was no way of changing the height or width of the Symbaloo. Now there is! Yea! I am so excited about that. You will still have to use the scroll bar to see all of the Symbaloo, but they are working on fixing that.

Here is a my webmix for IWB (Interactive White Boards):



Here is a link to tutorials in School Tube on Symbaloo. There is a video tutorial for adding a webmix to your blog. I also like the Intro to Symbaloo video on Symbaloo's login page.

No comments: