Need a starting point? SlideRocket allows users to copy presentations from their "Get Inspired" gallery as a starting point for their own presentations. This was, and continues to be, a valuable feature for me. Not only did it save me time (since I didn't have to create a presentation from scratch), it also taught me different tips and tricks for making my slides really pop! Other noteworthy features that stood out were...
- The user friendly editing tools
- The ability to collaborate with others
- Finding pictures was simple since it only searches photos that are available under a Creative Commons license (via Flickr). This is a huge time saver in itself!
- Save time by copying other SlideRocket presentations from the "Get Inspired" gallery
- Import presentations from PowerPoint/Google Docs with the click of a button
- Add YouTube videos directly into your presentation by copying and pasting the URL
Aside from SlideRocket being a great presentation tool, it's also important to take into consideration what makes an effective presentation.
Avoiding The Chicken