I have started gathering articles and websites about connecting technology and Multiple Intelligence. I have not yet decided on the best ways for me to connect these area, but here are some of the resources I have found (the first few are articles and/or research papers that can be difficult to read through ... sorry ... I like those):
- Multimedia and Multiple Intelligences by Shirley Veenema and Howard Gardner
- Can Technology Exploit Our Many Ways of Knowing? by Howard Gardner
- Multiple Intelligences and Educational Technology by Michael McBeth
- Technology and Multiple Intelligences from TeacherTap (There is a list of intelligences and technology tools that support classroom activities from TeacherTap Pages)
- Do Technology Based Lessons Meet the Needs of Student Learning Styles? - This article focuses on learning styles, technology, and lesson planning.
- How Technology Enhances Howard Gardner's Eight Intelligences - This article focuses on each intelligence and provide technology ideas.
- Multiple Intelligences Activities - Lesson plans with lots of ideas.
- Multiple Intelligences and Technology - Find ways to link technology and multiple intelligences
- Multiple Intelligences and Technology - This online article focuses on the theory behind multiple intelligences and technology.
If you have other resources and/or ideas on this topic, I would love for you to share them with me. Maybe we can work together to figure out ways these areas can work together.