Six Ways to Use Movies
- Create a timeline that moves
- Present a succession of historical events in a photo slide show with music from that period.
- For science class, present the stages of development in the life of a butterfly. Create a photo slide show with images you grab from bing.com.
- Videotape feeding time for lions or gorillas at the zoo. Or capture the physics at play in a local skate park with still photos or video.
- Shoot video of various students reciting a phrase or two from a Shakespearean sonnet. String them together in a movie, and suddenly all eyes are on the screen. The whole class hangs on every famous word.
- For math class, share all the ways that angles appear in everyday life, from a city skyscraper to the painted lines in the school parking lot to the countless angles at play on a pool table.
- Frame a debate topic by sharing the pros and cons of an issue with photos.
Movie Maker Lessons & Movie Maker Worksheets by Lesson Planet
Techno Kids – Camp Technology Project