"Deven Black (@spedteacher on twitter) made this template for creating fakebook accounts for fictional characters... so awesome! A blank template for FB. My students are doing Facebook pages for the Renaissance characters they invent http://slidesha.re/9ahi0p"
I looked at the historical example shown in the presentation below and was impressed at the research and critical thinking skills that are need to fill in the template. Think about how much you could learn about a person in history if you had to figure out (working on those inference skills):
- who their friends would be
- what they would be currently posting
- what they would have posted in the past
- what advertisements would be targeted to them
- what groups they would belong to