- Supportive interactions between teachers and students;
- Physically and emotionally safe, supportive and engaging learning environments;
- Language development, literacy, mathematics, science, creative arts, physical health and development, and social and emotional development;
- Meaningful learning for the individual child; and
- A culture of authentic assessment and continuous learning that pays attention to all aspects of children’s development.
- The Universal Design for Learning (UDL)
- The Skills Early Learners Must Develop to Succeed
- How the SMART Table Can Assist Teachers in Encouraging These Skills in Young Learners
The eBook also provides additional information about the SMART Table at: www.smarttech.com/table, and other information.
Click here to register for a free account
To read the entile eBookl sponsored by SMART – Tech & Learning eBooks use the link below
After creating an account access the eBook from the link below: