As with all things in life, there are choices we need to make – and a path we need to travel. Well… there is no exception with that statement in the classroom as well!
Check out these two “paths” and see if one or both will work for you/your students!
- 8th -12th Grades
- Free Curriculum aligned to NC Standard Course of Study
- To create an account, contact your Technology Facilitator for the school login (After which, you can then create your own account login/password)
- Curriculum Pathways covers English, History, Science, Mathematics, Spanish and other searchable keyword topics
- 21st Century Skills are integrated into the content!
- K – 5th Grades
- Free Curriculum/Teaching Resources
- Lesson Pathways covers Science, History, Reading/Phonics, Math and Language Arts
- Create a free account online: http://www.lessonpathways.com/
- Browse the educational content: http://www.lessonpathways.com/Pathways/Featured
- Over 900 free lessons
- Includes links to videos, handouts/worksheets, online games, references, etc.
- Lesson Pathways was formerly offered by subscription only but is now 100% free