Wednesday, March 3, 2010

meStudying: Algebra I

Just released January 7, 2010, meStudying is an app for your iPhone or iTouch. meStudying: Algebra I allows students to choose a topic and interact with questions on their iPhones or iTouch to help them learn Algebra I, by practicing and preparing for tests. meStudying is geared towards the Algebra I course taught by Florida Virtual Schools, one of the leaders in K-12 virtual education.

Some of the features:
  • Covers the entire scope of Algebra I
  • Includes over 300 Algebra I questions
  • Immediate feedback
  • Detailed explanations
  • Review all questions or only the ones answered incorrectly
  • Sort by algebraic topic or FLVS Algebra I course module
  • Integrated reference guide
  • Easy navigation
  • Score tracking
  • Orientation locking
The app, meStudying: Algebra I is $4.99 and was designed by gWhiz - affordable, mobile productivity and learning tools. Go to the iTunes store or to http://www.gwhizmobile.com to learn more about this app.

Image from iTunes Apps

No comments: