Thursday, September 9, 2010

Writing and Wordles ....

I wrote on reflection responding to some questions on Teacher Leadership, then I copied and pasting that whole reflection in Wordle to create a word cloud image. From this word cloud, I can clearly tell the terms knowledge, technology, team, teacher, learning, and classroom were prevalent in my reflection. If you wrote a reflection on teacher leadership, what do you think that Wordle would look like? If students created word clouds using something they have written, what information could that tell you?

I have written about Wordle and various word cloud creators before, but I thought I would share some of the highlights again.


Here are some other great resources related to word clouds and Wordle:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it! What's the font you used? It's fabulous...